Tuesday 22 November 2011

Read Up! (Mr. Sham, 2011)

Little Girl reading book.

"Read up!", said Mr Sham. Sigh... This holiday is a mess! Mess as in N.O.T.H.I.N.G. to do! Whoa! This time, I didn't bring my so called files and books home. Considering the fact that, "Hey look, I've finish my Foundation!". I only bring home Collin (Eh?). Well, fall for LDS already. P/S: Collin is still in the bag. Back to the topic. My friend and I have made a promise about "Read Up", but it seems like it's going to be tough for me. hoho... To make things clear, I don't know where to start, what to read, etc. I have the feeling that my brain is going to rust which will lead to a difficult start next year. Reading should be something that you do daily, well, if you want to be good in English and the most important thing is - reading for the sake of knowledge. As an educator-to-be, we need to equip ourselves with knowledge. hmm... See, but still... huhu... Well, for now, start with writing. (urrr...) =) hope for the best! To my friends out there that are struggling to know what to do, ciayo!!! ^^

crossing fingers,
efijohn

No comments:

Post a Comment