Saturday 12 November 2011

The Atmosphere

my grandma, me and my mom...^^

Grrr… I’m the one that would not think of holiday (which mean balik kampung) if there is exam before the holiday. The examinations make my mind only to think the thing that is before the exams. Ghosh! Nonetheless, whenever I listen to Iban songs, there, the Home Atmosphere come and makes me think of home. My mom especially as she really love iban songs. It reminds me of my mom. Almost every evening my mom would listen to Iban song while doing house chores. waa.. I miss that moment. Now I can’t wait to go home. Well, only lagu Iban can make me think of home.huhu.. And one thing, I know for sure, later when I’m home, I would surely 100%, 360 degrees and 100 degree celcius will be missing Ipoh Perak; Ipoh Parade, GM, Jusco, Giant, IPIP, my room, church, friends etc. Wow… And We will be entering our Degree atmosphere next year!! ^^ Meaning, another 4 years to go! Well, I pray that everything will be fine and goes according to His way as His way is greater and higher than our way.=) Pray that Me and my friend start a new atmosphere with new mission(s). p/s I miss my uncle. huhu… Ghosh, this Iban song, really give me the atmosphere. T_T

Me, 3rd sis and the youngest...^^

Iban songs huhh,
efijohn.


No comments:

Post a Comment