Wednesday 21 December 2011

Talking about House...

Dream House eh...

        Hmm..What should I write about this huhh... hmm... "House" reminds me of someone. It was that person that make me think of having my true,genuine,magnificient family house (not my house eh..). Well, before this I WAS thinking about having family house(Grandparents, parents, uncle and siblings), but this time, the desire is much more stronger.^^ Since I have example, I mean as my benchmark.^^

Living room

        I learnt that it is not as easy as it seen. It is not only buying a house but the process after it that makes you "begantung senduk" (means makan maggi and air putih la hujung bulan) at the end of the month.hoho... "Begantung senduk" is for people like me, not those who are born with gold, luxury, blink blink etc.huhu... There's this one house I saw; our relative's house. It's a wow! She and her husband bought a house near the airport as the husband is a chief pilot(tu dia!). The first time I went to their house, it was still empty I mean with only the basic facilities like sofa, fridge and well, the basic stuff. But, the second time I went there, it's a bammm, everything's change! The house is full with furnitures like another new big sofa, home theatre with a new build mini stage. That time, the 1st floor is still empty. But, days ago, my mom told me that the house now is complete. Mom said, 1st floor, which is the bedrooms are like 5star hotel already. Wow! Can't imagine what my relative done to the pilot-house.haha... My mom told me that you're not only need money to buy a house, but also to "fill" the house.

Bedroom

Kitchen
       Talking about "filling" the house; this person (another person) also gave me the idea of how "kaw" it is to fill the house. I mean, not that that person told me that it's hard but the way I myself see it. When talk about put up the curtain, they said, "that one is around RM1000." They said it cool-ly. Man...thousand for just putting up the curtain?? I can ask my mom jahit and do the tempat gantung curtain for free yo! fuhhh... Not to mention the furnitures in the living room, bedrooms and kitchen. At the end of the day, you can see money $$ flying in the house or worst, you never want to step your foot inside as you don't want to scratch the expensive marbled floor.

        Well, if you're the type that desire a castle-mansion-house, you will begantung senduk at the end of the month unless you're a billionaire.hoho... The point is buying a house is another thing, "filling" the house is another thing.

house,
efijohn 

2 comments:

  1. I also dreamed a house, but first I wanna be billionaire...once you be one, anything pop-ed up your mind is yours. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...well, impossible is not a word.

    ReplyDelete