Tuesday 18 December 2012

Just a Sharing...=)

Bang! I suddenly inspired to write something. Ahaa! Well, I'm not really good at this but it is sincere from my heart.=) What I want to spill are things that happened this year; precisely, 2nd semester of 2012 (June-November). A lot of things happened this semester and I will share the one that I can share (^_^)v. And "a lot" means things that really, like, "Efi, mari tengok macam mana ko tengok ni cobaan." hee.. I learnt something from it and I still have a lot more to learn about life. huhu...


Things that happened made me think (since I'm a young adult, that makes me think like one, not like a mature-40-year-old-woman, of course,cause I'm not. haha...), "Hmm, is adult's life so complicated/scary/full of masks? is it so simple that we ourselves make it complicated because of the ego or pride of ours? OR are we actually struggle to live to the best we can or the best we know how?"

Focus


The year 2012 is really an interesting year.hmm... A year where my focus was hidden somewhere that it was so hard for me to find, that I keep hitting my chest saying, "What is this?! What is this?!" No doubt 2nd Semester was the dark age (is this too much?hoho...). With the dry subjects of 2nd sem, other things in the campus, other things outside the campus.Whoa! Totally the best. Hewhew. The best till I couldn't see and get messed up through out the way. For me, losing focus; don't know what to do, don't know how to rearrange, or organize everything back to normal is the worst thing ever. It's hurts. I was only able to say, "Sakit sgt." to my friends. Didn't know what went wrong.hmm.. It's hurts when you lose focus in your studies; come to think of it, come to a far away place to further study at the first place. Others are perhaps the twigs.

Friends 
I shared in It was arranged Beautifully about wherever you go, God will surely send lovely people to help you along the way, to share the bad and good things that happen in your life. For me it's true.^^ From the moment I breathed in the air of I-poh, I met quite a number of new friends who is of the same age as well as older than me, working adults and also the elders. I still remember the 1st week I was in Ipoh, my roommate (sulu) introduced me to Tan and Jaq. They are my spiritual friends. They brought me to a Methodist church where we met brothers and sisters from CGMC and Harvest Time Sanctuary church. That is where it started. Within that one week. Honestly, I have some kind of culture/age/mental shock when I first meeting them. As time goes by, I couldn't say no to the fact that I actually realize where I stand. When I reminisced all the events that occurred during the past 2 years and a half, I see the me in 2010, 2011 and 2012. Having responsibilities either in studies, family and community are quite a burden. It would be very difficult if you were to do it alone without any guidance or motivation. The moment you feel like you are walking towards or about to fell from the cliff, suddenly someone pat you on the shoulder saying, "Hey, the trials would not be more than you can handle." The situations sometimes need you to get out of the stage where you stand.  We tend to stand up for what we know. Sometimes, we never know that we are on the wrong side of the road. Then, someone who cares for you, without hesitation will pull you to the right side. The "pull" will sometimes hurtful and lead to misunderstanding, but the intention is pure. One of my friends said this to me, "Fikiran harus 10 langkah ke hadapan. Tak mahu keadaaan yang kuasai kita." I am grateful to have all of them as my friends. It is a blessing!^^ (wow, this is like a primary school's essay.haha...)





We make friends to all kinds of people. Each and everyone of them have different personalities where you can learn and discover new things or new experiences. Either good or bad friends, they all give us experience or teach us something. Don't befriend only to those who are good to us but also to those who see us as the bad one. Otherwise, what makes us different from Hitler if we were to be kind only to those who are kind to us? ^^ Faith Hope Love and Love is the greatest.^^ Easy said than done. hehe... But let's try our best, try the best that we know how; to love not only in words but in deed and in truth.^^


*This was supposed to be posted on the 9th of November 2012, but it was drafted until tonight.hehe...

imagebygoogle

justasharing,
efijohn.

No comments:

Post a Comment