Wednesday 13 June 2012

Apuuuuuuu

Apuuuu...dust everywhere *cough-cough*... I'm back, after a 'short' holiday of not open-ing my blog..huhu...well, so me eh, only write when i am reaaaaally free.hoho...(and of course, only when i can connect to the internet...since i'm in debt with celcom bband.wooooo....)


3-week Holidays...
Holidays...Seriously, this is REVENGE; for torturing myself during final exam of 1st Sem Degree. hahhh! I did nothing beneficial for 2 weeks plus! And I'm 101% sure that it would be torturing to start the engine. Worst, the "car" broke down, then I have to use "perahu". sigh...


Well, the best part is this week which is the final week of holidays, I finally make myself worthy to be given 2nd (ceh...many chances already) chance of not killing myself with regrets (familiar?). What I did was I went to Boulevard Mall together with my siblings to study.haha... 
wohooooo!!! My 2nd home...^^


It was the idea of my 3rd rock sister, Laura. It would be nice if she told me like from the 1st week of holidays. She just mentioned the idea of studying at the food court at Boulevard Mall on Monday; which is yesterday. Ayaaa... It's Daebakk! I mean, you make the mall as your second home. With the air-cond, food, no hullabaloo (home's hullabaloo ya...), no tv, no chores etc. Well, I can't study if at home; with so many distractions. But before the best part (the study part), we always go to our 2nd home just to eat ice-cream and nothing else. So, it's like, we eat ice-cream almost everyday.haha... Sad thing is I can't go anymore coz I'm flying back to UK on this coming Friday. Meaning I only managed to read and made my brain un-rust for only two days. If and only if my siblings and I visit our 2nd home and make use of it from the very beginning of holidays...... And what can I get in two days?? huhu...




1st day of "study-at-2nd-home": My 3rd sis and me


2nd day of "study-at-2nd-home": My 4th sis, my adik angkat and me

The Ice-Cream moment...







Here's the worst part. I bought a 20kg luggage because I brought along a lot of, tones of books thinking that I would obediently discipline myself to read all those books including novels. Guess what, until today, I didn't even flip an inch on the novels. apuuuu... (Don't hate me Santie...) It's my sis, 2nd sister that read the novels. apuuuu again... She managed to read "Kingdom of Heavens" by Judith McNaught in two days. She never read English novel before, but yeah, at least I managed to make her to help me to read it; at least the money for 20kg luggage was worth it.hoho... Nonetheless, the crew-crew of the family and I are able to spend a wonderful and precious moment together. Perhaps, I will share "What I did during the hols" (more detail) in the next post; if I have the chance to do so.hehe...


This is it for the moment.^^ Now, I'm preparing my body, mind and soul to go back to UK..woooo... remind me of the song, "Why do all good things comes to an end?" by Nelly Furtado. Adios, mi amigos!

1 comment:

  1. Now now Efi...At least u study what, I'm doing nothing here...Sleep is the main activity :) We should go Giant's food court to study then, tell me if ur experience of studying at food court is positive okay, haha

    ReplyDelete