Tuesday 20 December 2011

Time Flies!

The time is flying away!
Time flies! Just a blink of eyes, the holidays end and my status will be "Budak Degree".hoho..  Year by year, I'm getting older (well, of course!) and the responsibilities are also getting heavier because you're getting to KNOW things. Can't be a little kid that has no worries at all; just playing and enjoy life.hehe..





With a new year of 2012, a new mission (s) must be set. We need a guide to make us on track right? Hmm..what's my mission eh? I hope I can do something about it and not like before or like "selalunya/kebiasaannya", no action. haha.. huhu.. So, guess a change is needed in our lives as change is the only constant thing in the world. So, friends, let's do something. One step at a time. It would be hard to change right? haha... Just give it a go! Slowly but surely we will harvest what we plant. ^^

*Pictures from google image


breakaleg,
efijohn

No comments:

Post a Comment