Saturday 17 December 2011

His name... MERLIN

MERLIN... King Uther, Prince Arthur, Merlin, Gaius, Lady Morgana & Guinevere


"In a land of myth and in time of magic, the future of a great kingdom rest on a shoulders of a young boy... His name...Merlin."(in season 4 it's 'a young man', well of course, Merlin da beso da..)XD


haha, okay, these are the lines from the drama series, Merlin. I can say that my siblings and me myself can memorize the opening sentences of the drama series. Before this, I told my friend, Ija that I don't really like Merlin. I watch it because I want to listen to the language which is British I guess. I've watch season 1 till season 3. Well, at first it was boring. Then at season 2, I started to fall in love with it. Then, bammm, I totally in love with Merlin (the story ye...)! My siblings and I are anticipated for Merlin season 4 which has started this week.Yayy!!!


Arthur and Merlin


Well, what's interesting is Prince Arthur and Merlin remind me of someone. That person is like both Prince Arthur and Merlin. To be specific, alike not in the appearance but their characteristics. Merlin is a man that willing to give his life for Arthur. Arthur is a wise leader, a knight and he loves the people of Camelot more than he loves himself. It must be great if we can find someone that is as nice as these two characters. A leader or knight in shining armour or a guardian angel that protect you wherever you are.^^ That's all I want to share. Totally fallen for Merlin!XD


hisnamemerlin,
efijohn

No comments:

Post a Comment